In the search for experimental awareness for Hita, we have gathered few resources.
- Nice resource is TELUGU ACADEMY’s LAB MANUAL priced @ Rs 45
- My friend also pitched in with some instruments like screw gauge, vernier calipers.
- KVN Pratap Reddy has shown resistor,diode,capacitor,transistor,multimeter etc.
- We have visited one branch of our college and gained some understanding for half a day doing expts.
- There are CDs also though Hita had not watched them till now.
Olympiads in various fields of education are gaining popularity. Some of the most popular are International Maths Olympiad, International Physics Olympiad. Others are IChO,APhO,IEO,IOAA,IOA,IJSO,IOI etc.
- Some of the very good points noted by IISc regarding Olympiads in India
- Junior Olympiads need to be conducted at the level of Class 9 to enable a olympiad culture at school level and forming an input base.
- Rewards for Olympiad level participants need to be enhanced.
- Good Syllabi at 10+2 level and IITJEE prep helps a lot for Indian Students in Olympiads.
- Training at Zonal level especially experimental skills needed and should done round the year.