I think nsep 2014-15 is bound to raise some difference of opinion in few questions due to its 70 MCQs and a somewhat tricky nature.
- We found some differences with FIITJEE solutions available here.
- Q.No 66 in the Diode Circuit the diode does not clip the positive half cycle as it becomes reverse biased and the open circuit produces the same o/p wave form.
- Negative half cycle Diode becomes short circuited and acts as a Rectifier. Therefore the correct answer (a),(c),(d)
- FIITJEE identifies it as a,b,c,d
- We have to wait till Resonance Key today for a second Opinion and IAPT Key on Dec 2, for a final opinion.